These are all important aspects of transitioning into the working world.
This course is a part of (3) courses that will you through the journey of building your career from landing the job, through your first 90 days, and into the future of your career!
We begin with introducing the skills and techniques necessary for landing that first job all the way from setting goals to nailing the interview.
In the second course, we lay the foundation of a successful career by introducing the soft skills necessary for the first 90 days of work by building confidence in yourself, your passion for what you do, and your tenacity in the workplace.
Finally, we focus on the future by teaching the best methods for a happy and successful work life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The starting line for preparing for your career and will include three modules:
- Personal and Professional Development – This module maps your career development plan, discover how to assess your goals, improve your personal brand, and when you’re ready get the raise or job move you’ve been working toward
- Communication – This module demonstrates how to effectively exchange information, ideas, facts, and perspectives with persons inside and outside of an organization.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking – This module identifies and responds to needs based upon an understanding of situational context and logical analysis of relevant information
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- 26 interactive micro-lessons
- 26 on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 1 Micro-Assignment
- Digital Badge
Any beginner level position
POWER SKILLS FOCUS:
- Lessons 27
- Duration Membership Access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 296
- Assessments Yes