This 2nd Career Readiness playlist focuses on developing essential skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and leadership.
- The problem-solving module covers: the five-step approach to problem-solving, managing complicated vs. complex problems, top skills and strategies for effective problem-solving, overcoming barriers, and evaluating results.
- The leadership module covers: what leadership means, leading with vision, six practices to become a better leader, and the five main leadership styles (laissez-faire, autocratic, democratic, transactional, and transformational).
Learners will gain an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, and applicability of each style, as well as strategies for developing their own leadership style.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Problem Solving – This module will teach you a systematic five-step approach to problem-solving, researching and evaluating possible solutions, implementing the best solution, and evaluating results using key performance indicators.
- Leadership – This module unlocks the keys to leadership and how to bring your team to the next level by encouraging and motivating your co-workers.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 19 interactive micro-lessons
- 19 on-demand videos
- 1 Micro-Assignment
- Digital Badge
TYPES OF MICRO-INTERNSHIP ROLES:
Any position with supervisory responsibilities
POWER SKILLS FOCUS:
- Lessons 21
- Duration Membership Access
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 435
- Assessments Yes