The Latin American Music Awards is an annual awards ceremony that celebrates the achievements of Latin artists in the music industry. The awards show features performances by popular Latin artists, as well as awards in categories such as Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, and Song of the Year.
Univision, the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States, is heavily involved in the production and broadcasting of the Latin American Music Awards. Univision works closely with the organizers of the awards show to ensure that the event reaches a wide audience and is a success.
- Select a schedule: Rehearsal with show day options are as follows:
- Monday Oct 2 and Thursday Oct 5
- Tuesday Oct 3 and Thursday Oct 5
- Wednesday Oct 4 and Thursday Oct 5
This is a paid micro-internship – compensation @ 2 days X $200/day
- Talent Ushers work with the production team to help escort performers and presenters to and from various locations within the venue and on the red carpet. They will learn the operational functions of the venue. This includes routes, dressing rooms, stages, security checkpoints, credentials, artist transportation, media, and more.
- Students will learn how to interact with artists and their camps while following a show run-down. They will be required to wear a headset and radio to communicate with the Logistics Team.
- The workdays may be very long (6-12 plus hours/day), and the schedule will vary based on the production needs and artist assigned to them. Talent Ushers must not have any commitments on their scheduled rehearsal day or show day.
POWER SKILLS LEARNED AND APPLIED