ABOUT THE EVENT:
The 2024 Rose Bowl Game will be the 110th edition of The Granddaddy of them all and will be a College Football Playoff Semifinal featuring a matchup of two of the top four teams in the country.
The game is played at the Rose Bowl, an American outdoor athletic stadium, located in Pasadena, California, a northeast suburb of Los Angeles. Opened in October 1922, the stadium is recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a California Historic Civil Engineering landmark.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in the sports and entertainment industry during this short but intensive immersion into the operations of one of the most prestigious events in college footballl.
- There are opportunities in every facet of this exciting event from sponsor activation, brand ambassadors, logistics, creative initiatives, first-aid, security to mention a few.
- You will job shadow and be a functional part of the team willing to do any task and report into your assigned supervisor, who is also a community leader.
- You will have proven skills in coachability, initiative, flexibility, adaptability, endurance, resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- Must complete: fieldX Event-Readiness Challenge
- Currently enrolled as a high school senior or college student.
- 18+ years old.
- Desire to outperform and be a high potential.
- Enthusiasm for sports and college football is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a high-profile sports event and providing insight into the inner workings of a major sporting event.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals, including sports executives, and sponsors.
- A certificate of completion and a letter of recommendation for future career prospects.
- THIS IS A PAID MICRO-INTERNSHIP