ABOUT THE EVENT:
The stakes have never been higher.
Formula 1® will light up the sports and entertainment capital of the world on November 16-18, 2023, for an unforgettable race cutting right through the neon heart of the city on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Las Vegas Grand Prix’s 3.8-mile track will weave past world-famous landmarks, casinos, and hotels as drivers push their luck to breaking points at speeds of up to 212 mph..
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in the motorsport industry during this short but intensive immersion into the operations of one of the most prestigious events in auto racing.
- There are opportunities in every facet of this exciting event from sponsor activation, brand ambassadors, logistics, creative initiatives, first-aid, security to mention a few.
- You will job shadow and be a functional part of the team willing to do any task and report into your assigned supervisor, who is also a community leader.
- You will have proven skills in coachability, initiative, flexibility, adaptability, endurance, resourcefulness and problem-solving
- Must complete: fieldX Event-Readiness Challenge
- Currently enrolled as a high school senior or college student.
- 18+ years old.
- Desire to outperform and be a high potential.
- Enthusiasm for sports and auto racing is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a high-profile sports event and providing insight into the inner workings of a major sporting event.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals, including sports executives, and sponsors.
- A certificate of completion and a letter of recommendation for future career prospects.
- THIS IS A PAID MICRO-INTERNSHIP