Be a Ghostwriter & Content Creator
2 POSITIONS OPEN
The NCAA March Madness Syllabus Challenge is a 30-Day virtual challenge
for teachers and youth program instructors for teachers and youth program instructors to share with their 5th grade students.
The online challenge programming is approximately 10 minutes daily during March Madness available on-demand.
Teacher have the opportunity to win prizes for their class. Upon completion of all lessons and challenges, they will receive a NCAA March Madness Skills Challenge Digital Badge
APPLY IF YOU:
- Love watching and talking about college basketball. You know about March Madness and Brackets.
- You like to write and can give updates about the tournament
- You secretly want to try being a mascot… this time will be virtually.
TYPE: Stipend and Internship Hour Credit
Pre-March Madness 2024
- Review online program and attend planning meetings
- Collaborate on new content
During March Madness 2024
- Ghostwrite as the Challenge’s mascot SYL (short for Syllabus and write to a 5th-9th grade audience and provide recaps and updates for the tournament.
- Moderate the discussions as SYL each day.
- Daily time spent is about 15 minutes.
- The Art of Storytelling: Broadcasting & Media