Be a Ghostwriter and Community Moderator
The March Madness Syllabus Challenge is a 30-Day virtual challenge for teachers and youth program instructors to share with their 5th grade students. The online challenge programming is approximately 10 minutes daily during March Madness available on-demand. Teacher have the opportunity to win prizes for their class. Upon completion of all lessons and challenges, they will receive a NCAA March Madness Skills Challenge Digital Badge.
- :Math Challenge: The Tournament Bracket
- Geography Challenge: Road to the Final Four® Map
- Language Arts: Writing a Letter
- Art Challenge: Create Your Own Mascot
APPLY IF YOU:
- Love watching and talking about college basketball. You know about March Madness and Brackets.
- You like to write and can give updates about the tournament
- You secretly want to try being a mascot… this time will be virtually.
TYPE: Stipend and Internship Hour Credit
Pre-March Madness 2024
- Review online program and attend planning meetings
- Collaborate on new content
During March Madness 2024
- Ghostwrite as the Challenge’s mascot SYL (short for Syllabus and write to a 5th-9th grade audience and provide recaps and updates for the tournament.
- Moderate the discussions as SYL each day.
- Daily time spent is about 15 minutes.