The third learning playlist in the career readiness series focuses on professionalism in the workplace and provides practical tips for success.
- preparing for your first week on the job
- creating a 30/60/90-day plan
- developing a growth mindset
- receiving and seeking feedback
- building strong work relationships
- repairing broken relationships.
- how to adopt a successful work attitude
- be an effective teammate
- ask for help when needed.
- workplace professionalism
- do's and don'ts of practicing it at work
- tips for collaborating effectively with people you may not like.
A bonus module: will help you understand the importance of workplace confidentiality and how to protect sensitive information.
It also provides practical guidance on creating strong passwords, safe internet browsing, and safeguarding against business email compromise scams.
By mastering these skills, you can enhance your professionalism, ethics, and efficiency while leveraging technology to achieve their goals
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
By the end of this learning playlist, you will have a clear understanding of what it means to be a professional and how to succeed in the workplace.
- Workplace Behaviors – This module outlines essential workplace behaviors such as how to excel in your new position and interact successfully with your manager and co-workers.
- Workplace Professionalism: This module teaches the do’s and don’ts of practicing professionalism at work and how it can benefit your career and future.
- Workplace Technology Etiquette: This bonus module covers workplace technology etiquette, including confidentiality, password security, safe internet browsing, and protecting against business email compromise scams, to enhance professionalism and leverage technology ethically.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 18 interactive micro-lessons
- 19 on-demand videos
- 1 Article
- 1 Micro-Assignment
- Digital Badge
TYPES OF MICRO-INTERNSHIP ROLES:
- Event Operations
- VIP Guest Services
- Red Carpet Interviewer
- Talent Handler
POWER SKILLS FOCUS: