This learning playlist is a career-readiness course that provides essential guidance on how to develop a 'can-do' attitude and achieve high-performance in the workplace.
The are five impactful lessons that includes vital lessons on tackling complex and ambiguous problems, diffusing frustration, and adopting a positive outlook.
Students will learn to develop the skills necessary to handle difficult situations effectively, and to maintain a positive mindset while doing so.
With practical tips and engaging exercises, this course emphasizes the importance of a positive attitude in achieving success in any professional setting. Students will gain valuable insights and practical tools to help them excel in their careers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of having a ‘can-do’ attitude in achieving high performance.
- Strategies for tackling complex and ambiguous problems effectively.
- Techniques for diffusing frustration and maintaining a positive mindset in the workplace.
- The benefits of positive thinking and its impact on individual and team performance.
- Practices that encourage and foster a positive attitude in the workplace.
- How to develop and maintain a growth mindset for continuous learning and improvement
THIS PLAYLIST INCLUDES:
- 5 interactive micro-lessons
- 2 articles
- Digital Badge
TYPES OF MICRO-INTERNSHIP ROLES:
- Project Assistant
- Ticket Sales
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Training Coordinator
POWER SKILLS FOCUS: