State Farm is going on tour across the country May to September and will be in many cities with multiple event dates to support their local insurance agents. This is an incredible chance to utilize desirable career skills and get paid. You will support local insurance agents and engage with consumers in a fun and dynamic environment.The ideal Brand Ambassador must be personable and outgoing, self-motivated, and ready to approach consumers and facilitate quality engagements for the client. Experience with using technology (iPads, Printers, etc...) at events, photography, and data-capture is a plus.
What is a Brand Ambassador and what skills do you need to be a standout?
A Brand Ambassador is an exceptional representative who embodies the essence and values of the brand you are promoting. They possess a unique set of qualities and skills that set them apart, making a lasting impression on consumers and leaving a positive impact on the brand's image.
In short, the best brand ambassador is an authentic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable professional with excellent communication skills. They are adaptable, proactive, and exhibit professionalism in all aspects of their role. Their problem-solving abilities, teamwork, and continuous learning mindset set them apart, making them an invaluable asset to the brand they represent.
fieldX Training to prepare you to outperform onsite:
- Upon selection, you will have access to our Event Readiness with Insider Tips focused on key power (soft) skills needed to be an amazing Brand Ambassador.
- Training is delivered to your phone or any devise and is about 2 hours in one sitting or you can break it up into 5minute lessons to be completed before your first shift. elevate and enhance the learning experience, engagement, empowerment, retention, application, and overall behavioral change needed to succeed.
Typical tasks include:
- Be willing to assist Tour Managers with an extensive setup and strike of booth assets (requires physical labor)
- Fill various roles walking consumers through the activation
- Help Tour Managers manage inventory of giveaways, printer supplies, uniforms, etc.
- Travel, safely pack and move booth assets
- Troubleshoot tech when issues arise
- This tour will have on average 3 event days per week and will last for a total of 20 weeks in the area, so as an approved Brand Ambassador, you will be able to request multiple shifts that work for you via a shift scheduling platform we will share later in the hiring process.
- Schedule Brand Ambassadors will be paid $25/hour for a minimum of 5 hours of work, even if any shift is cut short or cancelled day-of.
- Shift lengths will mostly range from 7-12 hours, but could go shorter or longer. Most events will be within or near the city center, however a portion of events will require a commute of up to 50-70 miles one way. Any events requiring a travel distance of greater than 50 miles will include a $25 flat-rate gas stipend as a reimbursement along with your payment.
- Having the flexibility to work at least one quarter of available shifts from May through Mid-September is a plus. The majority of event dates will fall on weekend dates, but a number of event days will fall on week days.
- If you are interested in the position and think you are a good fit/would like to learn more, please apply here. From there, we will promptly get in contact with you in order to schedule a brief 10-15 minute interview as well as discuss next steps. Thank you for your interest!
Event Readiness with Insider Tips
We, at fieldX train and prepare you to outperform. Both fieldX and our hiring partner The Bench are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We, at fieldX train and prepare you to outperform. Both fieldX and our hiring partner The Bench are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status or any other protected class.